Change Management and Training
All Business Intelligence projects require organizational change. This necessitates a strong strategy to adapt to challenges. Good leaders know that people matter when change occurs and Business Intelligence projects are no different. Employees inside a BI team or within business end users should be able to rely on a change management strategy.
ADNIA can help customers throughout this process and provide complete training for the team, either through onsite custom sessions or in-class general training. Refer to the training part of the web site for more details.
- Information Collection and Needs Analysis
- Assessment of Maturity and Conditions for Success
- Prototype development, proof of concepts and product studies
- Developing performance measurement frameworks and identifying key management indicators
- Front-end design and development
- Dimensional data modeling
- Data integration and ETL
- Quality Auditing
- Performance Optimization
- Business Intelligence Strategy
- Change Management and Training