Front-end design and development
If the ETL transforms data into information, the front-end reports and dashboards will
make it talk, as long as the interfaces are correctly designed and optimized. Far too often business managers complain about the numbers, the size or the complexity of reports: “We get lost with too much information; we don’t know what’s really useful for
us”. These remarks reveal the importance of enhancing data presentation and layout.
ADNIA’s consultants are following best practices in the domain of data visualization, information design and communication.
- Information Collection and Needs Analysis
- Assessment of Maturity and Conditions for Success
- Prototype development, proof of concepts and product studies
- Developing performance measurement frameworks and identifying key management indicators
- Front-end design and development
- Dimensional data modeling
- Data integration and ETL
- Quality Auditing
- Performance Optimization
- Business Intelligence Strategy
- Change Management and Training