When the Business Intelligence environment is aging, especially for those built in the early days of data warehousing, it is time to assess its ability to execute and to evolve.
Was the ROI there as planned? Is the BI environment correctly aligned with business
priorities? Do the ETL processes meet the SLA with the required quality? Is it too expensive to maintain the BI system? ADNIA proposes a Business Intelligence auditing service that draws an accurate picture of the BI environment (business and IT) along withan action plan aimed at implementing enhancements or improvements, if required.
- Information Collection and Needs Analysis
- Assessment of Maturity and Conditions for Success
- Prototype development, proof of concepts and product studies
- Developing performance measurement frameworks and identifying key management indicators
- Front-end design and development
- Dimensional data modeling
- Data integration and ETL
- Quality Auditing
- Performance Optimization
- Business Intelligence Strategy
- Change Management and Training